an Application Here
and submit the form along with your resume to: email@example.com
Brian's Toys, an online retailer of toys and collectibles, is always
seeking energetic, friendly, hardworking, computer-savvy, and reliable
individuals to join the Brian's Toys Staff. The typical positions are
Order Processing/Customer Service for 30-40 hours per week and Website
Photographer/Customer Service/Administrative Assistant for 25-35 hours
per week. We are open 7 days per week, including evenings. We can
work around your school schedule. Some daytime and/or early afternoon
- Flexible Hours
- New, Friendly, and Air-Conditioned Office Environment
- Helpful, Encouraging, and Enthusiastic co-workers
- Great Business Experience in communications, computers, sales, customer
relations, international business, and e-business.
- Matching IRA program Open to Everyone!
- Paid Vacation for Full-time Employees after 1 year
- Sales Bonus Opportunity for Everyone
- Error log Bonus for New Hires
- World's Largest Selection of Star Wars and G.I. Joe toys and collectibles
from 1977 to the present day available online @ www.brianstoys.com
- Only 5 miles from Winona,
- High School diploma, with 1 year (or more) of post-secondary preferred
- Punctual and solid work attendance history
- Must be energetic, friendly, hardworking, and reliable individual
who is able to perform well in a team-oriented environment
- High level of Attention to Detail
- Keyboarding skills for data entry (minimum 40WPM)
- Must be personable and customer service-oriented
- Willingness to go above and beyond basic duties to service the customer
and get the job done
- Skill and experience taking digital photos
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop to edit photos
- High Level of proficiency on computers
Job Description for Order Processing/Customer Service
- Service the customer with the highest levels of integrity, honesty,
- Safely and securely box customer orders using the appropriate materials
- Use shipping software to prepare shipping documentation for UPS
- Verify products being boxed against computer generated invoices.
- Assist customers via phone and email.
- Pull orders from our shelves and prepare for shipment.
- Ensure an orderly and neatly maintained work area.